Recruitment Reviewers for Scholarly Journals
Status: Part time Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based Payment: Volunteer job, no payment
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers’ names will be listed on the journal’s webpage.
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Be fluent in academic and professional English
4. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
5. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
6. Reviewers are required to follow the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)’s COPE Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
How to apply
1. Complete the application form: MS-Word Form
2. Send your application to email@example.com
Aquatic Science and Technology ISSN 2168-9148 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Bigedu Foundation
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'bigedu.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.